Responsive design for the bar
Does anyone have a solution for this? The plugin is perfect, aside from not looking right on mobile viewports – and that’s a big deal for me.
The text appears to simply run off the right of the screen, making it useless for mobile visitors. Is there any CSS I can change in order to wrap the text or something?
Can I create a 2nd instance of the plugin so that I can show one version on desktop, and another (shorter) version on mobile phones?
Love the plugin! Please make this happen!
I cant use plugin on my website because it is not responsive to display on mobile phones.
I also cannot use this great plugin until it is made responsive for mobile devices. I hope you can integrate this feature soon.
I’ve just made a suggestion for a responsive design for the plugin, unaware of this roadmap item. I’ve proposed a few options to mitigate/solve this issue. These are my proposals:
1) Seperate message and CTA button text for Mobile and Desktop
2) Seperate configurarions for Mobile and Desktop
3) Allow setting of margins so that no unneeded space before the message shows up in smaller screens
4) Wrap the message and the button so that it still shows completely on smaller devices
5) Allow the position of the button bellow the text (more useful if option (1) and (2) are implemented
It shouldn’t be hard to implement (1), and that alone would mitigate almost all problems with this plugin on mobile devices. (1) + (2) would be ideal, and (3) a plus. (4) would also mitigate moste of the “mobile” problems.
Since (1) seems trivial to implement, I’m right now studying the PHP code to see how to implement it myself, but PHP is not exactly my area of expretise.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.